Monday, June 13, 2011

ExaM and TeMpLate deSign

This days I'm preparing myself for exam,somehow it's nice to read the lectures again. Many things actually you can re-cap again and at the same time it's tiring and i never feel ready for exam so i just want to get over it when the day come. Besides studying exam I'm trying to design my own blog template but i have no inspirations this days,just can't get into the mood. Maybe because i haven't been outside almost one week :( or just i don't have sense of design...hm. Btw i haven't eat at all today,so weird usually i'm big food lover but not today. Just got 2 slice bread,2 piece of crispbread and 1 peach,apple and small chocolate bar. Good for me after all,i gained 5 kg since x"mas and having big headache. i should do something with my weight hm...
Tomorrow is the last day to prepare my exam and tuesday it will be all over,so much looking forward but the same time not really looking forward....

 Love Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment