Friday, June 10, 2011

VeRy firTs seRious bloG

Hello everybody,I'm greeting with my very first serious Blog. i have started couple of blogs before but never found it very interesting for me but lately I'm start reading this very inspiring great blogs daily. so in order to follow them i had to make one blog for me. since i have such an inspiration, i thought maybe i could do little blogging :) well i'll see.
ShOrt Story abouT me
i'm Monica from Mongolia living in Copenhagen 4 years. big sister of 1,1 younger bro and sis. at this live time moment I'm student in 2 schools and married with very lovely man and still trying to integrate Danish culture.
i love doing shoe shopping,good food,good friends,photograph,LoMo photos,sleep long,movies,music,to enjoy art works,do hand crafts,do my nails,learn illustration,festival,collecting free cards and snuggle with my hubby etc...
and eventually I'm so excited and looking forward to know you guys all around the world through my daily live :)

Love Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment